“Good food at reasonable prices” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Bridgton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grille is a family friendly casual restaurant located on Rte 302 adjacent to The Pleasant Mt. Inn. American Creative Comfort Food, Outdoor Dining, Take Out and Full Liquor License.
Hanson
“Good food at reasonable prices”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

We have a house in Naples, Maine and whenever we are up there we usually make a trip over to the Campfire Grille. The menu is large, the food good and the prices reasonable. The beer selection is also very good. We bring our 2 year old and it is a very family friendly atmosphere with good service. If you are in the area and need a bite to eat or beer at a place with good food I recommend the Campfire Grille.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Newburyport, MA
“One of the Best in the Area”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2014

The Campfire has been a great addition to our local restaurant selection. The staff and bartenders are friendly and provide excellent service. The beer selection has become increasingly interesting and eclectic and I have found some real gems on tap - Belgian, specialty American - beers you would not expect. They have many great choices for food, but a couple that are particularly noteworthy include scallops and their Monday night Prime Rib dinner. The scallops are delicately cooked, some might say undercooked, but for me they are perfect. I hate a dry overcooked scallop which is often the norm. The Prime Rib dinner is a wonderful deal. The rib is delicious and you get two generous sides with it and it is a real bargain. After dinner I would suggest a Pudding Shot - a tasty spiked pudding shot that really hits the spot, one of my wife's faves.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Topsham, Maine
“Delectable baby back ribs”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013

Always a great meal at Campfire Grille, although I've only ordered the ribs because they are so yummy and the half rack is two meals for me. The service is good and environment fun. A great place to go as a break from summer camp and equally as good in the off season. The Campfire Bug Juice cocktail certainly isn't the bug juice juice served at camp but well worth a try.

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Georgia
“Outstanding!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The food and service was OUTSTANDING. I would recommend to everyone. The mudslides were just right. My friend and I ordered two servings of the Fried Brussel Sprouts. PERFECT! The baked beans are out of this world. The scallops were cooked just right in a sweet sauce and the cornbread with maple butter went so well with the baked beans. I wish I could make those beans! The wait staff was so friendly . Love this restaurant.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlanda fl
“A mixed bag”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Out of our party of four, two dinners were OK, two not so much. Bread and appetizers were good. Pass on the prime rib.

Visited August 2013