“Out of this world ribs and steak tips!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 23 Restaurants in Bridgton
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Campfire Grille is a family friendly casual restaurant located on Rte 302 adjacent to The Pleasant Mt. Inn. American Creative Comfort Food, Outdoor Dining, Take Out and Full Liquor License.
Fairfield
“Out of this world ribs and steak tips!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

If this restaurant isn't too far away from you, you MUST go there now!! If I remember correctly, the menu said it was a Rootbeer BBQ sauce they use on their fall off the bone ribs. Amazing!! We also had the steak tips and the friend that told me about the place said if you like shrimp cocktail, order the Moose Breath appetizer. For side orders we tried the homemade potato chips, cole slaw, sweet potato fries and veggie blend of that day. Everything was scrumptious. They serve their kids meals in a frisbee with their logo and ad on it. Genius marketing!! My dogs love frisbees and they sold me a couple for a reasonable cost. It was jam slamming busy but the waitress was very friendly and attentive. They also offer a shuttle van service Friday and Saturday nights within an 8 mile radius for FREE to discourage drinking and driving. Another awesome. They have a "campfire" dessert. It's the hibachi thing you would get with a pu pu platter, you get marshmallows, sticks to "toast" them, graham crackers and Hershey bars for $8.50. You can pay $1.50 more and get Reese's Peanut Butter Cup instead. We saw a group of three kiddos loving it.

• Visited March 2013

Bridgton, Maine
“Came for the music, we will return for the food!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

We were driving by and saw on the sign outside that the Squid Jiggers would be playing on Friday night, so we decided to go. I am so glad we did. Of course we enjoyed the music but the food and service was excellent too. We had the Deer Chips for an appetizer and then different burgers for our dinners. Everything was cook perfectly and very tasty combinations. We will be back soon!

• Visited February 2013
frye island
“7 for 7”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

always enjoy lunch specials and the many beers on tap. one of the best in the shawnee area. have become a regular. food always great.

Visited February 2013
South Paris
“Campfire Grille, Great food & great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

My husband & I love going to Campfire Grille. The atmosphere is always warm and welcoming. All of the food, from deep fried artichokes to ravioli or burgers, is delicious. Lots of scrumptious specials and your glass is never empty. Hubby loves the blueberry crisp, too!

I agree with Dolores that the dining room, and especially the entry way, need some updating and it is a quite loud when crowded.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
foxborokerrie
“Had lunch returned for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

The menu has everything. For lunch I had macaroni & cheese with chicken in it. It was phenomenal. After my friends and I shopped in town for a while we came back for dinner! I realy couldn't decide if I wanted the Sebago Roast Beef or the Pizza so we decided to order it all and share. Everything is really good. The bar scene is happening both at lunch time and dinner time. The view of the snow covered lake is beautiful and there were snowmobilers in the parking lot (probably staying at adjacent motel). Also being close to Shawnee peak the feeling you get is that everyone around is happy to be in winter wonderland. Great energy!

• Visited January 2013