I stayed at the Pleasant Mountain Inn in May, 2014. I was in the area on business and found the rooms clean, the view out the back spectacular. Ate in the adjacent restaurant two of the three nights I was there and met great people--locals, mostly--who enjoy the food and familiar faces. Looking to return here on vacation.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Pleasant Mountain Inn is a true four season resort. Located in the Lakes Region and nestled in the foothills of Shawnee Peak, you can enjoy your favorite activity just minutes away. Whether you are here for boating, swimming, golfing, leaf-peeping, snowboarding, skiing, snowmobiling or shopping, the Pleasant Mountain Inn can provide that home-away-from-home place to relax and recharge. We are 20 minutes from premiere outlet shopping in North Conway and are the only dog-friendly accommodations in the area. Dine in the Campfire Grille restaurant, conveniently attached to the hotel or visit downtown Bridgton just 5 minutes away with both a drive-in and in-house theatre. We welcome wedding parties, family reunions, contractors and any clubs wishing to enjoy group discounts. Come stay with us and enjoy the year-round beauty of western Maine. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Pleasant Mountain Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pleasant Mountain Hotel Bridgton
- Pleasant Mountain Motel
- Pleasant Mountain Inn Bridgton, Maine