Have stayed here several times and like it very much. We have stayed in the suites as well, good value. Over the last year we have stayed there 3-5 times. A relative was in the hospital, it was close and affordable.
The WiFi has not been reliable on the outer buildings. On a recent visit, there was practically no WiFi. I am pretty knowledgeable on computers, tried all the tricks to get it working, to no avail. I was told "well, some computers have trouble getting on" and "no one else has complained" (a second complaint did come in while onsite). Using my smartphone as my "hotspot" was my only option, which worked splendid. ( morning UPDATE - upon management investigation, a router truly WAS down).
The offer was made to use the breakfast room for connectivity, but my wife had a myriad of books to complete homework assignments and dragging books around was not attractive.
Evening staff was apologetic and understood our plight and did what he could, Thank you Matt. Morning staff was morning staff, not pleased with the demeanor two days in a row.
It is a Great Place, we do like it there, but between school and work, reliable internet access is a necessity for us when on the road.
No hint of compensation for the lack of internet was offered, this would have been appreciated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Odigeo so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine