While recently on a shopping trip to Maine, we stayed a couple nights at Vacationland Inn. We found it to be clean, quiet and very accommodating and the staff were excellent and courteous during our stay. We most definitely will be back.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Hotel
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.