When we go to Bangor, Vacationland Inn in Brewer Maine has become our favorite place to stay The staff are very friendly and helpful The rooms are wonderfully clean. I really am very happy to stay at this Inn. It is close to restaurants and stores that we visit. I was there on one occasion and wanted a fridge and microwave in the room, it was after hours and the night staff actually called the maintenance man from his off duty time to set up a fridge and microwave for me, now how accommodating is that?
The only disappointment that I have is when I call for a reservation and there are no rooms available for the time period that I will be in Bangor, .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Five (5) Beautiful Themed Suites with hydro-massage bath! Over 40 Drive up rooms. Vacationland Inn offers a variety of rooms to meet travelers needs (Economy to Themed Suites). A home away from home experience. Complimentary Continental Breakfast with Home-made waffles and Wild Maine Blueberry sauce, strawberry sauce and syrup. Vacationland Inn's Organic Coffee freshly roasted by local roasting company and privately labled just for our guests. Juices, toasting breads, cereals and more. Friendly staff that will always go the extra "Smile" to serve our guest needs. The Adventure begins at Vacationland Inn. Your first or return visit - experience the newly remodeled lobby and breakfast room. See you on your future stays. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Vacationland Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Vacationland Hotel Brewer
- Vacationland Village Hotel
- Vacationland Inn Brewer, Maine