“Great place for Ice Cream” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Dessert
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Bridgewater, Massachusetts
“Great place for Ice Cream”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2013

First night in town, line was out the door, second night no problem and worth the wait. Friendly serice, great Ice Cream flavors.

“Very Tasty Ice Cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

I love my ice cream and Downeast Ice Cream did not disappoint. My husband and I tried the blueberry cheesecake which was delicious with chunks of cheesecake. The chocolate lovers was super tasty too. Great portion size in a waffle cone. Highly recommended.

Visited May 2013
Boston
“Just average”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Stopped at Downeast Ice Cream to taste the homemade ice on a rainy weekday in June. I ordered the peach ice cream and it was quite ordinary. I would not have guessed that it was homemade. The serving was generous - especially for a kids cone. I tasted my husband's chocolate cone and again I didn't think it was anything special. I kind of wish we hadn't bothered, but I was influenced by other reviews.

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Charlotte NC
“Save room for dessert and come here!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

Make sure that you come here or you will miss out on incredible ice cream! It is some of the best we have ever had! Tried the chocolate lovers, wild Maine blueberry and black raspberry temptation on several visits. All are homemade, so creamy and amazing! Their portions are huge and the single scoop is more than enough! Great prices, too!

Corinna, Maine
“Great ice cream”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

We each had 2 different flavors in a cup. Each of the flavors was excellent. The only problem is they have so many good choices.