We went to Boothbay Harbor for a night away from our everyday grind. The one night my friend Marge and I had was wonderful from the rooms to the friendly hosts Chris and Karine. The moment I called and got Chris and his helpfulness in everything I asked about. He went above and beyond printing out directions to the lighthouses and the best restraunts. We walked into a lovely and cozy Victorian home on MLK holiday. It was inpeccably clean, the fire was going and our innkeepers were there to greet us. The rooms were spotless with soft lights. There was all the amenities you would need shampoo, body lotion, hair dryer, and a warm,soft cozy robe. The window dressing shades were interesting, beautiful and easy to use. The bed in my room was a sleep number bed. Marge's room had a little electric fireplace which was nice. All and all we left the Bayberry House feeling that the customer service Chris and Karine brought was outstanding! The breakfast of eggs benedict, juice, coffee, fruit and a sugar free cheese cake was outstanding and made some new friends. I was so pleased when we had mentioned we were diabetic and Chris catered to that request. We will be returning for a longer time in summer. Great place and great little shops close to the ocean........so beautiful!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayberry House, built in 1886, has undergone extensive renovations in recent years to incorporate 21st-century comforts into its distinctive Victorian charm. There are four rooms and a guest suite; all have private marble-tiled bathrooms with a complimentary range of luxurious eco-friendly amenities by Algotherm. Every room is equipped with AC, Wi-Fi, HDTV with HBO and Showtime, and mini-refrigerators. Most have gas fireplaces. Some have Sleep Number beds. Rates include full gourmet breakfasts, served in three courses. Special dietary needs are readily accommodated by prior arrangement. The inn provides free parking and is conveniently located just steps from the harbor, shops, and restaurants of Boothbay Harbor. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayberry House Bed And Breakfast
- Bayberry House Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast Boothbay Harbor, Maine