I stayed at the Bayberry House B&B this past Memorial Day weekend. Although the weather was less than appealing, the hosts were extremely pleasant and made for an exceptionally wonderful stay. Breakfast was delectable each morning with fruit salad, yogurt, granola, coffee, juice, and a main dish. The innkeepers were both very helpful in offering insights as to where to eat and what to visit. The room had its own private bath, a/c, and my room had a Sleep Number bed which was very comfy. I highly recommend you visit Bayberry House very soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bayberry House, built in 1886, has undergone extensive renovations in recent years to incorporate 21st-century comforts into its distinctive Victorian charm. There are four rooms and a guest suite; all have private marble-tiled bathrooms with a complimentary range of luxurious eco-friendly amenities by Algotherm. Every room is equipped with AC, Wi-Fi, HDTV with HBO and Showtime, and mini-refrigerators. Most have gas fireplaces. Some have Sleep Number beds. Rates include full gourmet breakfasts, served in three courses. Special dietary needs are readily accommodated by prior arrangement. The inn provides free parking and is conveniently located just steps from the harbor, shops, and restaurants of Boothbay Harbor. Open year round. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bayberry House Bed And Breakfast
- Bayberry House Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Bayberry House Bed & Breakfast Boothbay Harbor, Maine