“Fantastic Experience!” 5 of 5 stars

GreenLeadersSilver level
New York, New York
“Fantastic Experience!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2012

My husband and I went for a weekend this past fall - everything about our stay was enjoyable. The rooms were extremely clean (and our view - on the water side - was amazing - true Maine) the staff was welcoming and warm - and the food!!! Delicious - it was all a step above what we expected. We left feeling relaxed, pampered, and rejuvenated. What more can you ask for from a bed and breakfast. We will definitely be going back next year.

Room Tip: Obviously rooms facing the water are ideal for the view!!
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (79)
Boston, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2012

It was an absolute pleasure staying in The Harborage Inn. My husband and I love the charm of older Inns but often miss the luxury, convenience and privacy of staying in a Hotel. With the Harborage you get it all: small town charm, gourmet food, million dollar views, impeccable service, privacy and spacious rooms (offering all the conveniences of a high end hotel). The Inn Keepers clearly have an eye for quality and take pride in attending to every last detail. From the well maintained gardens, to the organic toiletries, the perfectly placed hot tub, and (my husband's favorite) the Keurig coffee maker, we truly felt pampered. We loved walking into town for dinner each night and exploring beautiful Boothbay Harbor by foot. A very short drive away is the impressive Botanical Gardens, a must see if you are in the area. We had a wonderful trip and are so hoping to book another visit to The Harborage this summer!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

The Inn? Beautiful
The Food? Incredible
The staff? Friendly and Helpful
My husband and I consider ourselves world travelers(and so does our airline) We have finally found the place worth returning too!

• Stayed September 2011
Brooklyn, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2012

I had the best experience during our stay! Everything was beautiful and I really appreciated the attention to detail. A true get-away stay,which I really appreciated due to my busy schedule. I will definitely go back the first chance I get! The staff couldn't have been nicer and the place was so LOVELY!

Room Tip: you can't go wrong with any room in this place.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
New York, NY
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2012

I stayed here with my girlfriend and found the place just as I expected it - clean, comfortable, nice view, nice location, friendly staff, delicious breakfast. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2011

We usually don't stay at Bed and Breakfasts, but read so many great things about this one, we thought we'd give it a try. The manager, Ren, is very sweet and helpful. The breakfasts are wonderful. The rooms are comfortable. Close to attractions but not too close to be busy. We rented kayaks and floated over to the hotel dock. Watched the sun come up, watched a storm roll in, and drank some beers and root beers on the deck. Loved it.

Room Tip: We had four people in our group--myself, my husband, my 10-year old son and my father). We ended up...
  • Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
North Wales, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2011

I can't say it better than their own website - all the modern amenities of a boutique hotel with the comfort & charm of a relaxing oceanfront Bed & Breakfast. Wren was very accommodating and gave us great tips for dining & sunset views. Breakfast is alfresco which provides beautiful views of the harbor but could be a bit daunting in bad weather. Great location. Easy walking distance to the shops & restaurants. Highly recommended. Would return again to the Harborage Inn.

Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple

Been to Harborage Inn on the Oceanfront? Share your experiences!