“Best roast beef sandwich ever” 5 of 5 stars

Capers , 12 Oak St, Boothbay Harbor, ME 04538
2073156066
Improve this listing
Fleming Island FL
“Best roast beef sandwich ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

We stopped in to pick up a sandwich for the Lazy Jack Schooner cruise. The food and service were both fantastic. Loved that they had the little travel wine to go along with the sandwich. Wish we had this scrumptious deli in our area.

Visited June 2014

Augusta, Maine
“Service with a smile ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

Have stopped here several time. Bought art work.. drinks. Had sandwiches to go today... loved it... very good ... chicken salad. Buffalo chick... vegi... and meatball...

Trinity, Florida
“Capers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2014

We stopped into Capers to grab takeout sandwiches. All four of us were very happy with our sandwiches, pickle, macaroni salad and potato salad.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Boston
“Great Deli!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Have stopped in a few times so far this season, Capers is my new favorite lunch spot in the Harbor. Sandwiches are phenomenal (I recommend the buffalo chicken wrap, or roast beast), staff is great, nice and clean shop, and if you like specialty beer & wine (which I do...) this is your place. I'll be eating there all summer!

PS - Stacy is awesome!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Merrimack, New Hampshire
“Gluten-free Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2014

My visit to Boothbay Harbor this June was greatly enhanced by my discovery of Capers Deli on Oak Street. I was expecting to order a salad, as I usually do when away from home, but fount out, to my delight, they g.f. bread was available & I could have a sandwich for lunch. The bread & fillings were scrumptious & I enjoyed every morsel. I even went back for g.f. quiche for dinner,which was also outstanding! I highly recommend Stacy & her friendly staff for delicious food & a relaxed, pleasant atmosphere. Enjoy!

Visited June 2014