“TURKEY?” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Dessert
Kingston, New York
“TURKEY?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

my husband and I have always talked about trying the turkey dinner that they serve on thur. and Sundays. my sister, her husband and my husband and me went on Thursday and WOW. everything was wonderful. you got so much, there was stuffing, mashed potatoes some of the best turkey I ever had all covered in tasty gravy, home made cranberry sauce and the most amazing butter nut squash. they mash the squash with brown sugar, butter and nut meg, taste like pumpkin pie. sooo delicious. You get so much food we could not eat it all. and we could not say enough about our waitress, she was very friendly. you just have to try it.

Visited August 2013

South Florida, Florida
“Great Restaurant at sunset”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

We went to this restaurant for dinner and breakfast. For dinner, I had the trout and my wife had the lobster. I also had blueberry crips for desert. Both dinners were very good and the service was also very good. We sat outside on the deck and the sunset view was amazing. At breakfast, I had blueberry pancakes and my wife had an omelet and again both dishes were good. We will return to this restaurant in the future.

Visited August 2013
New Hampshire
“Brown's hits a home run”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

When here for a birthday and had great meals for an affordable price considering the area.
Scallops with prosciutto... yum..... would have again.....
Boiled lobsters was great also.

Our waiter was very good,

We sat on the deck and enjoyed the sea air and the seclusion from the dining room.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Deering, New Hampshire
“THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE - This motel and restaurant have the most friendly, most gracious, most accommodating staff that you will ever experience, anywhere!
The motel’s exquisite ambiance, atmosphere, and views are alone worth the trip. My wife and I have enjoyed our summers at Brown’s Wharf for almost twenty years. We enjoy just setting on our own private little balcony overlooking the harbor watching the movements of all of the working and pleasure boats. There is always something happening in the harbor. This atmosphere is very restful, relaxing, and decompressing.
The restaurant is an experience, from its nautical theme to the many conversations we have had with the young students hired as wait staff for the summer coming from all over the world, to the first rate food it serves on a daily basis. The restaurant staff will go out of their way to meet your needs. It is always interesting to see people coming from other, nearby motels to Brown’s Wharf for supper; that alone tells you something. And also to get your reservation in early! Starting your day off with a hearty breakfast with many specials is a great way to begin your experience exploring Boothbay Harbor and later in the day your supper with many fresh seafood choices, abundant wine and beverage choices, and don’t let me forget one of the many specials Thanksgiving Turkey Dinner is a great way to end a great day in the area. Go and Enjoy!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Long Branch, New Jersey
“excellent seafood & ambiance”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

Clam chowder best in area, creamy, not watery.Salmon with Hollandaise sauce, haddock with lobster sauce, and captains platter were all tasty and hot. Service was excellent.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere