After reading reviews both good and bad, we decided to book Fisherman's Wharf Inn for our two night stay in Boothbay Harbor based on its location, We were not disappointed! It perfectly located in the heart of the harbor with fantastic views both from our room and the dinning room. This is not a upscale hotel. The carpet and furnitures are old. The towels are the cheapest ones, But I can not complain about the cleanness,
The free breakfast is basic continental. The service is very good. We really enjouyed morning harbor view, even during the rainning morning.
The velet parking is really convenient, There was a wedding reception when we arrived, the velet parking really helped.
The wireless, which we used to look for restaurants for dinner, only worked in the lobby.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.