From our arrival and being met by Dave who greeted us warmly by welcoming us to the establishment and handling our luggage and taking care of the car it was the beginning of a great weekend. At the front desk was Robert Williams the 4th who also made us feel like old friends welcoming us and seeing to it that we had a great room on the third floor with a spectacular view of the harbor. Everyone at the hotel was very friendly and helpful in recommending places to eat and visit. The hotel is not new but the room was very clean and except for a couple of minor glitches,( it was the first day they were open for the season) I would have given the hotel a 5. Robert went above and beyond to make sure that all of our needs were taken care of and we gratefully thank him. The complimentary breakfast was more than adequate with scrambled eggs, ham, sausages, muffins, and make it yourself waffles and other goodies help to start the day. Parking in Boothbay Harbor is at a premium so consider that when choosing where to stay as there is free parking at the hotel and it is right in the heart of Boothbay Harbor. A great place to stay and we will again in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine