My sister wanted to stay at Fisherman's Wharf for our two-nights in Boothbay since she had been to an impressive wedding reception there several years ago. We had come by boat in the years past and always stayed at Brown's Wharf Marina on the other side of the harbor, so this was our big "car" adventure. We booked a waterfront room and the "Cabbage Island" package. I really didn't know what the Cabbage Island Package was except that it was a clambake. It turned out to be a marvelous trip to a family-owned island with a boat tour on the way out. The whole 4-hour adventure was very relaxed and the meal was served with precision. In addition to the clambake our package also included a (surprise to us) two-hour sunset b.y.o.b. sail on the boat that was docked right under our window! The waitstaff in the Inn's restaurant couldn't have been nicer. The views were great, the traditional food was good, but the decor again was dated. Our room was clean, but very simple. There was no mini-fridge in the room until we asked for one, which they found and brought to us. We had to get our own ice from the bar.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine