OK, I've written about the Fisherman's Wharf Inn before, but just have to write again! It was like coming home again! It was hubby and my 4th time back together for Windjammer Days. Since that time the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been acquired by the Lafayette Hotels....wan't sure what to expect, but was not disappointed! There are a lot of changes going on and each change brings a wonderful new experience! The menu was great....I am not a fish eater (I know, I'm a bad New England gal), but their crispy cheesie haddock was to die for!! Hubby got his lobstah (not fancy...just buttah and lemon!) just the way he wanted it! John and Dylan at the bar were friendly and ready to make our stay (at the bar) all we could dream of! Alan is wonderful and makes sure everyone is happy! John the GM is right in the heart of things and we saw him being a jack of all trades! If you get the chance to visit the Fisherman's Wharf Inn, you MUST ask John at the bar to make his "John of Troy" (he will know what you mean) or his "Strawberry Shortcake" drink (he will definitely know I sent you!) :) I only can wish hubby and I lived closer so we could make more trips to visit the Fisherman's Wharf Inn!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Centrally located in the heart of downtown Boothbay Harbor, the Fisherman's Wharf Inn has been a Maine summer tradition since 1946. We offer 54 guest rooms with harbor views, exquisite waterfront dining, and a central location convenient to all the harbor's shopping, dining and excursions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Venere, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fisherman's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fisherman`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Fishermans Wharf Hotel
- Fisherman's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine