We stayed here for a friend's weekend wedding celebration and had an amazing time. The manager, Mark, was great to talk to and was very helpful during the weekend. We stayed in one of the lodges with friends from college and had an excellent time. The food was great, our room was comfortable and offered commanding views of the bay and the ocean beyond. While not a "luxury" resort in the traditional sense, the rustic charm of the cabins and lodges made it hard for us not to leave after the weekend was over. Many thanks to Mark and his amazing staff for a weekend that we will not soon forget.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located right on the ocean in Boothbay Harbor. With 35 cabins and 5 lodges located on 20 acres, the beautiful views and tranquil location are unbeaten anywhere in southern Maine. It is a traditional New England setting that will take you back in time. It is truly the way life used to be. You will enjoy sailboats, instruction, kayaks, pool, tennis, kid's camp and sports and activities for everyone. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Linekin Bay Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Linekin Bay Boothbay Harbor
- Linekin Bay Resort Boothbay Harbor, Maine