“Nice cafe” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Boston, Massachusetts
“Nice cafe”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I had a nice macchiato made promptly and the barista held the milk until I was out of the restroom to make sure he got it exactly the way I wanted it. Friendly staff, nice atmosphere.

Visited August 2013

Boxford, Massachusetts
“Wish there was another place in town”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Unfortunately this is the only place in town to get any kind of drink with espresso, but they don't know how to make the drinks. Any espresso drinker knows there is a huge difference between a latte and a cappuccino. When I asked for a cappuccino, they gave me a latte. Hating lattes, I brought it back and asked for a cappuccino again. I only got something slightly better, and as they handed it to me they said that's the best they can do. The coffee itself is good, and they have a nice location, but I would only go for a regular coffee.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boston, Massachusetts
“Very, very nice place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

I need a good latte pretty much anywhere I go, and this fit the bill quite nicely. It's the only decent coffee shop in down, and the staff is very friendly. I ordered a latte, and my son ordered a salted carmelita. We were the only folks in line, so they were done pretty quickly. The latte was very good - not the hands-down best I've ever had, but I'm a fussy latte drinker - and I would happily revisit this place.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Boothbay, Maine
“Great place-great coffee-great people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

The Mocha Latte is out of this world! Wendy and Paul are fantastic! if your in town you have to make this stop.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Rochester, New York
“Worth the wait”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

always busy but great coffee and food. small and cozy. They have snacks and sandwiches. Open mike night with some great music.

Visited July 2013