“Best Restaurant in Boothbay Harbor” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Boothbay, Maine
“Best Restaurant in Boothbay Harbor”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

Mr. C's is where the locals go for homemade cooking. Everything is fresh, cooked to perfection and I have never been disappointed. Atmosphere is casual, but nice. Staff is friendly and prices are very reasonable. You can eat in the dining room or the smaller pub style bar. Either one is appropriate for children, however if you just want a couple of drinks, the bar is also highly recommended. You can have a drink with a friend without having to deal with "the bar" scene.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Warm friendly atmosphere. The seafood chowder is the best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

We visit this restaurant a couple times a week for lunch or dinner. We love the staff and always have a great time. They have a very inviting and downhome feel that makes you very comfortable. Very reasonable prices and delicious food.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Boothbay, Maine
“two meals for the price of one!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

first off let me say that I try to sample as many local restaurants as I can, and there are many! Mr. C's is one that I drive by at least a few times a day but don't really think to stop at. But today I'm glad I did. I ordered a fish sandwich. And being from Boothbay Harbor I have had many. This one just happened to be the best I have ever had... hands down!! I ordered it to go, so honestly I didn't expect it to be anything to extravagant. But when I opened that Styrofoam box was I amazed! Not only was there one full fish fillet, but there were two! In all my years living in this town I have never seen such a thing! And the fried batter coating was still crispy and the fish tender and juicy. There were a couple handfuls worth of lightly seasoned crispy fries. If I didn't know any better I would say they were cut and seasoned in house. The whole meal (well technically two meals) was just amazing. The portions were so large that I almost felt guilty enough to go back and pay them more! I look forward to many more meals in the feature at Mr. C's!!

Boothbay, Maine
“Great food, affordable prices and friendly atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Mr. C's is a great family friendly restaurant located only a short walk away from the hustle & bustle of busy downtown Boothbay Harbor. Parking can be difficult in the center of town but not here! Mr. C's is a favorite of locals because of the generous portions and reasonable prices. The Sunday breakfast buffet is large and has a lot of variety. Always a relaxed atmosphere and a friendly greeting. Order the seafood stuffed mushrooms...you will not be disappointed!

• Visited August 2013
Edgecomb, Maine
“yummy!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

great food and excellent portions. a very friendly place where the locals like to go. plenty of parking is also a plus.

• Visited August 2013