“Lobster BLT?” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Chowder, Pizza, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Beverly, Massachusetts
“Lobster BLT?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

We had been sightseeing all day and were ready for a nice relaxing dinner. Looking for something local we happened upon McSeagull's. The atmosphere is good, however the deck was full so we opted for a booth in the bar. We had a nice waterview of the harbor and comings and goings on the foot bridge. I ordered a Lobster BLT with sweet potato fries and my boyfriend got the scallops with onion rings and cole slaw. Everything was excellent, I topped mine off with a nice glass of wine and he had a great big soft drink. It was nice to see all the people having a good time laughing and eating. I would definitely go back on our next trip to Maine. Check this little pearl out, you won't be disappointed.

• Visited September 2013

Rome, Italy
“And finally... man eats shark!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

This very informal restaurant is located in the Boothbay Harbor wharf, and asking for a "waterfront" table you can have your dinner while staring at the calm and relaxing harbour.
Service is very friendly and patient and we had a fish and chips and a grilled shark. This is the first time we eat a shark and everything was very good and tasty. Really satisfied!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
South Florida, Florida
“Restaurant with a Harbor View”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013 via mobile

We went to McSeagull's on a August afternoon for lunch and sat outside on the deck. The deck has a view of the harbor. I had Salmon and it was cooked well. The service was good. The bathrooms were not as clean as they should have been but we were there just after the lunch rush.

Visited August 2013
Denver, Colorado
“A fun local spot!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

I was starving by the time I found McSeagull's. I ordered a cheeseburger and sweet potato fries and it hit the spot. I sat on the outdoor patio in the back and I had a great spot near the water. Nothing too fancy, but my meal was good, the service was excellent, and I had a lot to look at on the water while I ate.

New Hampshire
“Singing at the McSeagulls”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

McSeagulls menu is huge, food is good, service is good, prices are average for the area, sometimes slow when busy, noisy, has large outdoor dining. Nice place for a drink and to listen to local entertainers. Not the place for a relaxing dinner.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere