“Mostly consistent” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Boothbay Harbor, Maine
“Mostly consistent”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 4, 2014

I’ve eaten at the Harborside Restaurant in Boothbay Harbor at least once a summer or more for several years. Their main attraction is their breakfast and crab cakes for lunch or dinner. Very consistent with quality and yumminess, so you can’t go wrong. Prices never go down as you know but, the amount of food that you get for your money has. They want to make so sure that you take nothing home with you and that is hardly noticeable. Portions are not generous and the food is great, so I’ve left the restaurant several times with a desired for more of that greatness and I find myself finishing the rolls/bread instead. They do not store a lot of food in the kitchen, what makes it fresh all the time, but often they also run out of certain things they offer on the menu when you most want it. Service is also great, but that doesn’t fill my belly. I’m not a big eater. The only thing they serve generously there are the huge cinnamon rolls for breakfast and that; I can hardly finish one by myself. I will try it again this summer for sure, to see if they have improved. It's part of my Boothbay Harbor yearly tradition to sit and look at the beautiful harbor. Please don't disappoint me!!

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Gray, Maine
“excellent breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

We were here first thing when they opened for breakfast at 7:30. The person that greeted us was very nice and our waitress was great too. The entire waitstaff had smiles for everyone. We both ordered eggs with the roast beef hash. The hash is not canned, it's freshly made with strips of roast beef with potatoes. DELISH! Everything was good and hot. Of course we got one of their cinnamon rolls. You can't go to Andrews and not have a cinnamon roll!! It's right on the water, so the view is beautiful. This will be our new go-to breakfast place when we are in Boothbay.

• Visited May 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Manchester, Connecticut
“10th anniversary stay”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 29, 2014

Breakfast here is and was the boom, great staff and the food wow, home made hash and the cinnamon rolls and muffins OMG.. you've Nom Idea... Good Good Good .. Not our first time and Not our last for sure..

Visited May 2014
Amherst, Massachusetts
“Cinnamon rolls are amazing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Anytime I come to Boothbay Harbor, I make it a priority to visit Andrew's Harborside. I've been coming here ever since I was a kid and every time I am beyond satisfied. Food is great as well as the staff. I recommend the cinnamon rolls or the footbridge breakfast special.

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Garland, Texas
“Try the Breakfasts--great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Whether you enjoy the huge cinammon rolls, the breakfast hash, the stuffed blueberry french toast or the huge blueberry pancakes, you will not be disappointed. They all are great.

Visited October 2013