“Cinnamon rolls!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Colorado
“Cinnamon rolls!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

Party of 5 had breakfast here. I had a wonderful mushroom/swiss omelet that included a cinnamon roll, I had left overs. Everyone's meal looked . Service was very good.

We had just drinks and an appetizer another couple evenings and found the service very good and food tasty.

82% Recommend
Boston, Massachusetts
“pretty good”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

You can get a better deal on twin lobsters elsewhere. I did order this but the only thing that came w/it was an ear of corn which I didn't want. Would have like cole slaw & the price was on the higher end for what you get.

South Berwick, Maine
“Lovely brunch, nice location, no parking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

If you are already in the harbor, this was a great place for breakfast. The staff was attentive and nice, on top of coffee refills, and the food was great. I had the farmers omelet, and it was very good. The toast was thick and toasted nicely. They are known for the cin. rolls, though I didn't try one. A little pricey ($10.95 for omlet & toast). My husband said the bathrooms weren't convenient (6' ceilings, no lock on the door).

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Northborough, Massachusetts
“Yummy Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

Excellent breakfasts! a beautiful view of the harbor if you sit in the screened in porch area. Prices are good and the food is excellent. Get there before 11am because they close the grill for breakfast and start serving lunch. Very yummy!

Green Bay, Wisconsin
“"the best buns in town"”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

My wife and I had breakfast here on the last day of our yearly visit in early August.
Normally, we eat in the tiny Ebbtide Restaurant, but on that day we decided to try
a new place. We were more than satisfied. Luckily, a couple was just
leaving the nicest little corner table on the porch overlooking the waterfront and busy
footbridge, so we got a charming view into the bargain.
The coffee was full flavored and very satisfying. My omelette was a little overcooked/dry
for my European taste, but the home fries w/ nicely sauteed onions, sausages and rye toast were quite nice. For her part, my wife ordered one of their celebrated cinnamon buns, which was truly succulent :)
We will definitely return on our next trip to BBH.

• Visited August 2013