My family and I spent a fabulous weekend in Boothbay Harbor for the annual Fisherman's Festival. The Tugboat Inn served as command central for our four families. Built on a peer over the water we couldn't have gotten much closer to the water and all downtown activites. Our rooms faced either the harbor or the bay providing us with spectacular views of the various activites common to an active fishing community.
The rooms were cozy and comfortable. Mike and I enjoyed sitting on the deck watching the birds and boats come and go.The adjoining restaurant provided us with a complimentary breakfast each morning and exquisite dining throught the day. Again, the view of the Harbor enhanced each entre. Service at the Inn and restaraunt was friendly and helpful. It was a great getaway! Can't wait to go again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open mid April to late October. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Odigeo so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine