My girlfriend and I needed some R&R away from Vermont - something different - and what better place than the seacoast of Maine. We packed up her car and headed out on one of our "roadies". When we left Woodstock/Quechee, we had no destination in mind, other than someplace in Maine. Our first night was spent in Bath - a lovely town. We dined at the Solo Bistro (excellent) and, for our next stop, our waitress recommended The Tugboat Inn in Boothbay Harbor. We splurged for a harbor-view room with a private balcony. Good call on our part. The weather was perfect and we enjoyed our evening cocktails and morning coffee sitting on the balcony, people and yacht-watching. I own a bed and breakfast here in Quechee, VT and provide outstanding service to all my guests. When I travel, I expect the same. The staff at the Tugboat Inn was welcoming, pleasant and up-beat. Our room was very nice but for us, the best part was the view from the balcony. We'll be back for sure!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Downtown waterfront location directly on the harbor. Modern comfortable guestrooms with balconies, air conditioning, cable tv with free movie channel, telephone with voice mail, hair dryer, Keurig coffee maker, refrigerator and personal amenities. Rates include continental breakfast, free parking and free local phone calls. Complimentary computer with DSL in hotel lobby. Complimentary wi-fi in most locations. Full service restaurant, seasonal cocktail lounge with patio deck, and marina with slip and mooring rentals all on site. Waterfront hot tub available for guests. Music at the piano bar in season. Special vacation packages available. Open April to November. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Tugboat Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tugboat Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Tugboat Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine