After reviewing several places to stay in Boothbay Harbor, we selected the Boothbay Harbor Inn and we coudn't have been happier with our selection. The rooms were clean, well-sized and refreshing. We had a second floor room with a balcony which faced the Harbor and was twenty yards from the water. There is a foot bridge to the other side of the harbor ( where most of the restaurants and shops are) about 2 minutes from the hotel entrance.
Perhaps even more importantly, the staff was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful answering all of our questions with a smile.
When we go back that is where we will stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boothbay Harbor Inn, Boothbay Harbor, MaineWelcome to your waterfront destination, the Boothbay Harbor Inn! We offer sixty deluxe guestrooms, with modern amenities and views of the working waterfront. Most have a balcony or patio (some private) and sunsets are our specialty! We are located at the water’s edge, next to the famous wooden footbridge, which provides easy access to the town of Boothbay Harbor. Just a short walk will take you to a wide variety of shops, galleries,restaurants and boating activities.Our waterfront restaurant, Windows on the Harbor, offers breathtaking water views, spectacular sunsets and nightly entertainment on the baby grand. We feature fresh Maine seafood including Maine lobster, as well as other New England specialties. We offer a full bar, a complete beer and wine list, a well rounded assortment of desserts, and a junior menu. Dinner is served nightly, and reservations are welcome.Our main dining room, as well as our outside tent area, are available for receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties and other gatherings. The restaurant boasts panoramic windows directly facing the harbor, and our front lawn is right at the water’s edge. Our special banquet menus offer a wide variety of options to fit every taste and pocketbook. Special accommodation rates are available for weddings and other large groups, and for individuals we also offer special all-inclusive vacation packages featuring accommodations, meals and activities. We are open mid May to mid October, and are available year round for reservations and information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Boothbay Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boothbay Harbor Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Boothbay Harbor Motel
- Boothbay Harbor Inn Maine