This review is long overdue, as we have stayed at the Boothbay Harbour Inn on several occasions. In looking at areas for this year's vacation possibilities, it occurred to me that I needed to write this. The Inn is very basic, but also very functional. The property is lovely, with Anarondak chairs outside for you to enjoy the view over the harbour. We chose a second level room, which has a nice balcony. The area is ideal, as you can walk across a long dock to the other side of the harbour, where all of the shopping and restaurants are. So it is all accessible without actually having to stay right in the hustle and bustle of town. We ate a few meals at the Inn, and they were fine. Nothing outstanding, but not bad either. The ambiance across the harbour is a bit more fun, and it’s nice to walk around and peruse the shops before/after eating. Staff are very polite and helpful, and very efficient and processing check in/out. All in all, we have enjoyed our stays here, and will continue to stay at the Boothbay Harbour Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boothbay Harbor Inn, Boothbay Harbor, MaineWelcome to your waterfront destination, the Boothbay Harbor Inn! We offer sixty deluxe guestrooms, with modern amenities and views of the working waterfront. Most have a balcony or patio (some private) and sunsets are our specialty! We are located at the water’s edge, next to the famous wooden footbridge, which provides easy access to the town of Boothbay Harbor. Just a short walk will take you to a wide variety of shops, galleries,restaurants and boating activities.Our waterfront restaurant, Windows on the Harbor, offers breathtaking water views, spectacular sunsets and nightly entertainment on the baby grand. We feature fresh Maine seafood including Maine lobster, as well as other New England specialties. We offer a full bar, a complete beer and wine list, a well rounded assortment of desserts, and a junior menu. Dinner is served nightly, and reservations are welcome.Our main dining room, as well as our outside tent area, are available for receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties and other gatherings. The restaurant boasts panoramic windows directly facing the harbor, and our front lawn is right at the water’s edge. Our special banquet menus offer a wide variety of options to fit every taste and pocketbook. Special accommodation rates are available for weddings and other large groups, and for individuals we also offer special all-inclusive vacation packages featuring accommodations, meals and activities. We are open mid May to mid October, and are available year round for reservations and information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Boothbay Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boothbay Harbor Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Boothbay Harbor Motel
- Boothbay Harbor Inn Maine