We celebrated our 40th anniversary a little early so we could take advantage of the nice summer weather. (We got married in late fall.) Our first time in Boothbay will not be our last. The Boothbay Harbor Inn was the perfect spot and we were treated like true guests from the minute we walked through the front door. We were greeted at the desk by the friendly staff member who told us all about the Inn and the fantastic Lobster Bake in the restaurant that evening.
Our room overlooked the foot bridge and was perfect for our long weekend visit. It was a quaint New England style ocean front hotel room and had everything we needed. The bed was comfortable, had a small fridge and the TV worked great. We certainly appreciated the air conditioning as it was quite warm that weekend.
Everything was within walking distance and the car never moved from the moment we checked in until the time we departed the area. Be sure to bring your walking shoes. We took advantage of the complimentary harbor tour and got a chance to see all the island homes in the harbor.
We recommend this Inn for anyone that is looking for a great place to stay where you are treated well, rooms are clean and want to be close to everything Boothbay has to offer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boothbay Harbor Inn, Boothbay Harbor, MaineWelcome to your waterfront destination, the Boothbay Harbor Inn! We offer sixty deluxe guestrooms, with modern amenities and views of the working waterfront. Most have a balcony or patio (some private) and sunsets are our specialty! We are located at the water’s edge, next to the famous wooden footbridge, which provides easy access to the town of Boothbay Harbor. Just a short walk will take you to a wide variety of shops, galleries,restaurants and boating activities.Our waterfront restaurant, Windows on the Harbor, offers breathtaking water views, spectacular sunsets and nightly entertainment on the baby grand. We feature fresh Maine seafood including Maine lobster, as well as other New England specialties. We offer a full bar, a complete beer and wine list, a well rounded assortment of desserts, and a junior menu. Dinner is served nightly, and reservations are welcome.Our main dining room, as well as our outside tent area, are available for receptions, rehearsal dinners, parties and other gatherings. The restaurant boasts panoramic windows directly facing the harbor, and our front lawn is right at the water’s edge. Our special banquet menus offer a wide variety of options to fit every taste and pocketbook. Special accommodation rates are available for weddings and other large groups, and for individuals we also offer special all-inclusive vacation packages featuring accommodations, meals and activities. We are open mid May to mid October, and are available year round for reservations and information. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia and Priceline so you can book your Boothbay Harbor Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Boothbay Harbor Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Boothbay Harbor Motel
- Boothbay Harbor Inn Maine