We have been coming to Brown's Wharf since 1997 by boat and staying in the marina.
In 2011 we were boatless and stayed in one of the harbor front rooms with a balcony.What a view at sunset!!
The rooms are spacious immaculate and up to date.It was a surprise that they were so nice.
As experienced in the past the Brown family and staff were warm and welcoming.
Fresh coffee in the sitting room always availble as well as breakfast overlooking the harbor is part of the charm.
Dinner was great whether you want prime rib special or the twin lobsters
- Also Known As:
- Brown`s Wharf Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Brown`s Wharf Hotel
- Browns Wharf Hotel
- Browns Wharf Motel
- Browns Wharf Inn
- Brown's Wharf Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- AAA 3 diamond Inn with rooms and restaurant located directly over the ocean on beautiful Boothbay Harbor. All rooms have balconies and a commanding view of the harbor, the ocean and boating activities. Cable TV, telephone, refrigerators, ironers, Wi-Fi, use of computer, park and lock parking. Restaurant has been owned and operated by the Brown Family for the past 64 years, offering a full menu but specializing in local fresh seafood. Inside-outside dining with beautiful sunsets. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Brown's Wharf Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.