We feel that we really lucked out when we found and stayed at the Topside Inn. Talk about location, the view of the harbor and downtown area is beautiful. Our room was huge and very clean, well stocked and convenient to the beautiful grounds. Private parking in a lot adjacent to the Inn (parking is a challenge in Boothbay Harbor). Ed & Brian are wonderful and gracious host, even offering to help with our luggage. And last but certainly not least is the tremendous breakfast. Fresh fruit, muffins, a hot entre' which is delicious and imaginative, and the absolute best fresh yogurt and granola you have ever had. We loved Boothbay Harbor and will surely return and when we do we will stay at the Topside Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Come to the top of the hill and enjoy our incredible views of Boothbay Harbor, Maine at Topside Inn! At our Bed and Breakfast set in a beautiful 19th-century sea captain's home and two summer guesthouses you'll find a warm welcome, comfort and style with modern amenities, fabulous breakfasts, and easy access to shopping, restaurants, boat excursions, botanical gardens, hiking trails and much more. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with T4B so you can book your Topside Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Topside Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Topside Inn b&b
- Topside Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine