As a frequent guest of the Flagship Inn, I truly enjoy each stay. The rooms are spacious, the beds are really comfortable, and the location is handy to restaurants, convenience stores and the local supermarket. The staff goes out of its way to make sure everything works smooth from multichannel cable TV to high speed wireless internet. Matt and Aaron are terrific innkeepers and Tammy and the crew work quietly and efficiently behind the scenes to make sure the Flagship Inn is the best place to stay when visiting beautiful Boothbay Harbor, Maine. I have stayed at the Inn weekly for over 2 years while on business and highly recommend the Flagship Inn for both business and pleasure. The friendly and courteous staff treat us travelers excellent during the quiet winter season, the very busy summer tourist season, and the delightful autumn foilage season. I encourage anyone to stay at the Flagship Inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine