We stayed in early June 2013 to attend friends' wedding in lovely BoothBay. While other hotel guests were paying $150/night to be on the bay itself, the Flagship Inn is 3/4 mile down the road for 1/2 the price. Stuff you expect and get: Helpful staff up front. Continental breakfast does include hard boiled eggs chocolate muffins, what kid doesn't lie that combo? Wee fridge in the room for beer and left over pizza and milk in sippy cups. Nice extras: Outdoor pool and hot-tub only a few yards away within eye-and-ear-shot of the rooms. Kids play area (small but adequate for my 2 and 4 year olds), with bat mitten/volley ball net, complete with rackets and volley balls. Gorgeous 1/2 mile walk to/from Penny Lake right out back. Supermarket next door and pizza shop across the street. Cheapest gas north of Maine right across the street. Full kitchen including microwave in common space by front desk. Coffee in this kitchen all day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the finest choice in Boothbay Harbor Maine accommodations. The Flagship Inn invites you to relax in some of the Boothbay Harbor Region's most comfortable and reasonable accommodations, all guaranteed by AAA and Mobil guide ratings. "Best Value" is how our guests describe us! We are locally owned and operated which allows us to offer the exceptional service of a small inn but the modern amenities of a chain hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia and Odigeo so you can book your Flagship Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flagship Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Boothbay Harbor
- Flagship Inn Boothbay Harbor, Maine