I've been camping @ Gray's for the past 6 years and love this quiet, oceanfront campground. The view is amazing! Bathroom facilities are clean and the sites are well maintained. The owner is friendly and has done a great job improving the look of the campground with landscaping, site expansion etc. I look forward all year to returning in June and enjoying a "slice of paradise"
- Also Known As:
- Gray`s Homestead Oceanfront Campground Hotel
- Gray`s Homestead Oceanfront Campground Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Gray's Homestead Oceanfront Campground Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful little campground on the ocean with a variety of sites, some with spectacular views! Nice rv & tent sites available. We have kayaks to rent & lobsters to eat! Gray's has a nice clean bathhouse & a lovely natural setting campground. The people in the office are friendly & helpful & can direct you to hiking trails, or the Botanical Gardens, or into Boothbay Harbor. In the Harbor you will find boat trips, restaurants, ice cream, mini-golf, galleries & shops, just to name a few. This is a gem of a spot where ships sail by everyday, & where you can bring your coffee & watch the sunrise on the point every morning...A genuine Maine experience! ... more less