I thought this hotel was absolutely beautiful and the accommodations are very accommodating: comfortable bed, cable tv, big bathroom, terrace, golf cart to take you place. However, I had an issue with the service. We booked our room in advance and was not advised that we were being placed in a handicapped room (what happened if someone who was handicap booked a room after me?). Anyway, the room was compromised due to this, we had a smaller shower and sink and handicap hairdryer which didn't work so well. I have no problem with handicap facilities, but we should have been advised of this so I would have taken a blow dryer or so we can ask for a different room. Or maybe we could have payed a little less for the lesser of amenities. The food also was great for the weddign we went to, but not so good for breakfast, otherwise. Better off going to town for breakfast!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. Located about an hour drive "down east" from Portland in the seafaring village of Boothbay Harbor. For more than 100 years, the inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and has provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create delightful memories. Along a stunning stretch of oceanfront on Maine's rugged coast, the Spruce Point Inn is a family resort and the ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine