I just wanted to write you a quick note to say we had a FANTASTIC time at Spruce Point last week! The weather was spectacular, Cardinal Cottage was the epitomy of relaxation, and your facility and amenities were stunning (as usual!). Most importantly, you staff absolutely cannot be beat! They are so friendly and responsive! We all loved listening to Pam play her guitar and sing around the s'mores campfire at night; Chris, our two daughters, my mother-in-law and I all had an awesome bike ride into town (when we were able to drag the girls out of the heated pool!); we had an unforgettable sail boat ride on the Sarah Meade with Randy and Nate that we would do again in a HEARTBEAT; and we had a delicious - flawless in every way - dinner at Bogie's on Thursday night. Thank you so much! You and your staff do a great job!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spruce Point Inn is exactly what most guests picture when they think of an oceanside resort in Maine. Located about an hour drive "down east" from Portland in the seafaring village of Boothbay Harbor. For more than 100 years, the inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and has provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create delightful memories. Along a stunning stretch of oceanfront on Maine's rugged coast, the Spruce Point Inn is a family resort and the ideal venue for memorable reunions, seaside weddings, romantic getaways and business retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jetsetter, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Expedia, Hotwire, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine