We loved our stay at Spruce Point Inn.
The location is the best, the hotel and the grounds were all first rate.
Sean captained the launch for us as we went into town and he added a short tour guide overview of the harbor and some of the antique sailboats. Just fantastic.
CAUTION NOTE: Most of the old historic resorts, guest lodges and B&B spots in Maine have no air conditoning. This is very common as it goes back to the days before global warming when Maine summers were more moderate.
If you want A/C accomodations in Maine-ASK ABOUT IT!
We loved this place and our stay there-I want to go back!
- Also Known As:
- Spruce Point Hotel Boothbay Harbor
- Spruce Point Hotel
- Spruce Point Resort
- Spruce Point Inn Resort And Spa Boothbay Harbor, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- For more than 100 years, the inn has attracted travelers from across the United States and has provided a refreshing backdrop for families and friends to create delightful memories. Along a stunning stretch of oceanfront on Maine’s rugged coast, the Spruce Point Inn is the premier Maine family resort and an ideal venue for a romantic getaway or for memorable reunions, seaside weddings and business retreats ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Spruce Point Inn Resort and Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.