“Tasty!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
“Tasty!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013 via mobile

This was our third time visiting this restaurant and we will definitely be back. Good Mexican food for a great price. Between the family we have tried a good variety of the menu from fajitas, quesadillas, enchiladas, taco salad, burritos and more and it was all great.

• Visited August 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

JulieAgoolia
“Authentic Mexican on Maine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013 via mobile

Tonight was our first time eating here and we were impressed. My husband got the combination plate burrito, enchilada and poblano chili and loved it. It's one of the best burritos we have ever tasted. I had the carnitas dinner. Excellent flavor to the meat along with tasty beans and rice. Great prices, friendly staff and cute atmosphere. Large portions for a small cost. Will definitely be back.

• Visited August 2013
Maine
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

One of our favorite restaurants! The staff are always friendly and helpful. Try the fresh guacamole. My wife grew up in LA and she says this is the best.

Plattsburgh, New York
“Bueno!(awesome)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

My daughter lives in Biddeford and we go to this restaurant every time I visit. Food is awesome, piping hot and delicious. Very affordable, too, which we like. We are vegan so we have a choice of taco salad no meat no cheese or the veggie fajitas. I always get the fajitas and love them! Margaritas are great, too! Highly recommend!

Kennebunkport, Maine
“tried it and we will not go back!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We were looking for a new restaurant for lunch and decided on Los Tapatios. We immediately were not impresses by the decor. They sat us right next to the dirty dish cart which was overflowing with filthy dishes. My combo meal of burrito, enchilada and chili pablano was fair. The Chili Poblano is like a Chili Relleno but not breaded and fried. Give me a Chili Relleno any day! My wife got the Taco Salad bowl. It was disgusting with the bottom of the bowl a pool of brown slime. When I pointed out the issue to the server I asked him if they intended it to come out that way he said he did not know because he had never eaten it before! No apology!

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere