We spent three nights at the Victoria Inn, eating in the restaurant all three nights. We received a warm welcome and were allocated a well equipped attractively furnished room. The only downside was that the room was a little on the small side; however, this did not really matter as we spent little time there. The decor throughout the hotel we thought gorgeous and most of the furniture was antique.
The ambience of the restaurant matched that of the rest of the inn - comfortable, cozy, intimate and relaxing. The service was friendly and professional. The menu choice was excellent. The food was well cooked and well presented.
Overall we were extremely pleased that we had chosen to stay at the Victoria Inn and would have no hesitation whatsoever in recommending it to any visitors to Bethel.
- Also Known As:
- The Victoria Hotel Bethel
- The Victoria Hotel
- The Victoria Inn Bethel, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Victorian inn at the foothills of White Mountains in Western Maine. Only 6 miles from Sunday River Ski Resort and Golf Club. 14 Guest rooms, all with private baths, many with Jacuzzi tubs. Full breakfast is included with every room. Fine Dining in our 45 seat restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Fareportal , Venere and Agoda so you can book your The Victoria Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.