My boyfriend, parents, and I stayed for a night at the inn before a wedding. It was so charming and comfortable and we couldn't stop raving about it all weekend. We loved everything about it and will absolutely be back. Our only regret is that we didn't book for 2 nights. Much preferred to staying in a generic hotel room.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Beautiful Victorian inn at the foothills of White Mountains in Western Maine. Only 6 miles from Sunday River Ski Resort and Golf Club. 14 Guest rooms, all with private baths, many with Jacuzzi tubs. Full breakfast is included with every room. Fine Dining in our 45 seat restaurant. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your The Victoria Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Victoria Hotel Bethel
- The Victoria Inn Bethel, Maine