We had a small reunion at my cousins home in Belfast. He had limited space for 14 people so several of us ended up at Colonial Gables. He had not stayed there and gave us the names of a few places he knew of. When we drove in the driveway and saw the wide ocean views on several acres with the cottages all spread out so each one had a view we were hooked. Another cousin and I stayed in cottage #17---right out of a story book with a screen porch, a fireplace and an airconditioned bedroom. We looked at the cottages our other relatives stayed in and they were equalyy charming and quaint. I think they all had A/C and the beds seemed new, no soggy mattresses. I have back problems and need a firm matteress and I got it. I could go on and on but do want to mention the beautiful gardens, great to sit in and also for photographs.
- Also Known As:
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Hotel
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast
- Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village Belfast, Maine
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Colonial Gables Oceanfront Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.