Barry and Team have done it again
A fantastic stay was there from the 5th Sept to the 10th September check-In was fast as ever
The Team on the Front Desk were Great had great time talking to them whilst staying.
My room was on the 2nd floor what a room and the View was to die for.
Room was also great for the Price
Breakfast was great, eat as much as you like and was included with price
Went for a walk down to their beach WOW what a place to see.
The laugh of the stay was when I rung a fiend on my Voip phone in Scotland one Morning at Breakfast.
We were having fun with the Ocean Edge webcam he was moving it around I was waving at it just at the time Barry was opening the curtains on the office he thought I was waving at him and he waved back I was telling my Friend we had a great few minutes.
Told Barry who I was waving to on the webcam we both had a great laugh over it.
First time someone had waved to him from the balcony of the breakfast bar, he thought the sun had got to me.
This is about my 3rd trip to Ocean Edge the first in September both others have been later when cold.
Forgot to say enjoy the Pool Area , The HOT tub was Great.
Do try the restaurant Great selection of Food and Drink met some great people there.
Thank you to Carol and the Team for the warm welcome whilst with them.
I enjoyed my stay for the Places I Visited whilst there went to the Acadia National Park what a view up there on the Cadillac mountain could see for miles.
Generally got lost just finding places to see and the Coast line of Maine has some Great Hidden places if you want to explore.
Thanks to All at the Ocean Edge for my 5 nights stay.
Will always be the place to stay when up that way.
Will get back to you as soon I can for the (FIX) the Views from the Room in the Morning as the sun is rising.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room has an ocean view, and includes all the amenities you would expect plus a refrigerator and microwave in every room. 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have a balcony, while 1st floor rooms have immediate pool access and a rear door that opens on to our ten acres leading to the water. The property features an indoor heated mineral pool, hot tub and sauna, game room, guest laundry facilities. Free hot breakfast and free WIFI are included. We are connected to Ocean's Edge Restaurant for fresh seafood, steaks and pasta served in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Join us on the patio in summer for alfresco dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ocean`s Edge Hotel Belfast
- Comfort Inn Belfast
- Belfast Comfort Inn
- Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge Belfast, Maine