My daughter and I stayed here for four days in August. Fairly decent place. High points were view from room (all rooms face the water), sitting balcony, patio for breakfast, and nice indoor pool and hot tub. Low points were toxic smelling mildew in elevator and mediocre or worse breakfast offerings. But if you want an economic place to stay in Belfast during tourist season, this is a good choice.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room has an ocean view, and includes all the amenities you would expect plus a refrigerator and microwave in every room. 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have a balcony, while 1st floor rooms have immediate pool access and a rear door that opens on to our ten acres leading to the water. The property features an indoor heated mineral pool, hot tub and sauna, game room, guest laundry facilities. Free hot breakfast and free WIFI are included. We are connected to Ocean's Edge Restaurant for fresh seafood, steaks and pasta served in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Join us on the patio in summer for alfresco dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ocean`s Edge Hotel Belfast
- Comfort Inn Belfast
- Belfast Comfort Inn
- Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge Belfast, Maine