This is by far the best Comfort Inn I have ever seen. The views are fantastic, the rooms are clean and comfortable, the staff is friendly, and the restaurant is great. I had a reservation at another location, but when I saw this place, I cancelled and basked in Maine's coastal views. All the rooms have an ocean view. I was on the 3rd floor and had an excellent view.
When I was eating dinner at the restaurant, I saw a small cruise ship pass right in front of the hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ocean`s Edge Hotel
- Comfort Inn Ocean`s Edge Hotel Belfast
- Comfort Inn Belfast
- Belfast Comfort Inn
- Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge Belfast, Maine
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room has an ocean view, and includes all the amenities you would expect plus a refrigerator and microwave in every room. 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have a balcony, while 1st floor rooms have immediate pool access and a rear door that opens on to our ten acres leading to the water. The property features an indoor heated mineral pool, hot tub and sauna, game room, guest laundry facilities. Free hot breakfast and free WIFI are included. We are connected to Ocean's Edge Restaurant for fresh seafood, steaks and pasta served in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Join us on the patio in summer for alfresco dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Tingo, EasyToBook, Priceline, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.