Saw add in "Jewel of the Maine Coast" mag.We live in the mountains of N.H. [Madison] but come to the Me. coast for our get away..Just what we were looking for [ nice "chain " motel, ocean view, clean, restaurant, breakfast, quiet] well the Oceans Edge gave us a 10 to the 10th.degree..We called from Augusta ,spoke to Kristen,she deserves $1.00hr. raise..She bent over many times to accomidate our requests,customer service to the 10th. After getting our requests filled we arrived to our room ,clean to the 10th.again[we checked]. The master housekeeper gets a 1.00hr raise also,service to the 10th..Went out on the balcony and the view 10 to the 10th..We did some exploring of the town and before long time to eat..We walk to the nicely decorated restaurant,[how mant 10's could there be] well the dinner was another..Having worked at a seafood rest.i have fried a clam or two so i had the fried clams[ not a speck of grit and fried perfectly, w/ supberb mashed,slaw ] cheese cake was great w/ caramel..Got to meet the chef's was a nice treat..Ate at restaurant 2nd. nite and another 10 to 10th..Ryan was very professional server w/ nice personality,friendly..Lost my cell phone and George at front desk went into search mode notifying staff to search and be on lookout[my drop from balcony and didn't realize,found cell and all o-k.] After writing a novel about the property[it deserves it] in ending stay here,feel the staff, the property,the food,the clean, and the GREAT views.. Am still crying having to leave..One suggestion,add more decorations[pictures, etc] to the bare walls.. As the saying goes "We'll be back"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room has an ocean view, and includes all the amenities you would expect plus a refrigerator and microwave in every room. 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have a balcony, while 1st floor rooms have immediate pool access and a rear door that opens on to our ten acres leading to the water. The property features an indoor heated mineral pool, hot tub and sauna, game room, guest laundry facilities. Free hot breakfast and free WIFI are included. We are connected to Ocean's Edge Restaurant for fresh seafood, steaks and pasta served in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Join us on the patio in summer for alfresco dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ocean`s Edge Hotel Belfast
- Comfort Inn Belfast
- Belfast Comfort Inn
- Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge Belfast, Maine