The best place I stayed in New England. Ocean front - every room. Sit on your balcony and enjoy the Ocean view about 200 yards away and the quiet. The road is on the other side of the building - it is just you and the Ocean.. Front Desk staff as well as all other staff are very Professional, but super friendly. If you are in the Belfast area, this IS THE PLACE to stay. This place has all you could ask for , be sure to ask - they WILL accommodate. Do NOT skip the Restaurant - A++ service and food.. Just of Rt 1, lots of parking. Easy 1 1/2 hour drive to Bar Harbor.
I stayed 3 nights and did not want to leave.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Every room has an ocean view, and includes all the amenities you would expect plus a refrigerator and microwave in every room. 2nd and 3rd floor rooms have a balcony, while 1st floor rooms have immediate pool access and a rear door that opens on to our ten acres leading to the water. The property features an indoor heated mineral pool, hot tub and sauna, game room, guest laundry facilities. Free hot breakfast and free WIFI are included. We are connected to Ocean's Edge Restaurant for fresh seafood, steaks and pasta served in a comfortable, casual atmosphere. Join us on the patio in summer for alfresco dining. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Ocean`s Edge Hotel Belfast
- Comfort Inn Belfast
- Belfast Comfort Inn
- Fireside Inn & Suites Ocean's Edge Belfast, Maine