“Excellent seafood! Friendly service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #8 of 52 Restaurants in Belfast
South china, ME
“Excellent seafood! Friendly service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014

Best haddock sandwich anywhere! Not the frozen pre-breaded fish that so many restaurants serve. Native Mainer so I know my seafood. Don't let the back entrance to the restaurant keep you from trying this wonderful take-out place. Many, many choices and great prices too!

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Alma
“Great little out of the way place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2014

We ordered a variety of items from their menu, including: fish and chips, lobster bomb, fried clam strips and shrimp, as well as the clam chowder. The portions were very generous and everything was excellent. I would definitely return if I am in the area again.

• Visited June 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Worcester, MA
“Great Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

We found this location off of Route ! a bit confusing but that was the only negative. You have to drive in the rear of the building as there is no curb cut on RT-1. We entered and were promptly greeted with a smile and "HI" My wife ordered a double lobster roll and I got the scallop dinner. There is no indoor seating, but new tables outside on the front lawn with table umbrella's. Since this was our first visit we were told pleasently by the lady at the register that our receipt had our number and it would be called out when ready. So we waited, and it was worth the wait, my wife's lobster roll was filled and I mean filled with plenty of meat, she really enjoyed it. My scallop dinner was great as well, both were fresh, you could almost smell the salt water from the ocean. Price wise both dinners were well worth the price, the service was great and friendly, we both felt like this was a place to come back too if we were in the area again.

• Visited June 2014