“Good Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 52 Restaurants in Belfast
Los Angeles
“Good Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

Needed a bite on a rainy Belfast afternoon. We dropped in here and got a couple of slices of pizza. We were not expecting much, just trying to keep my wife from getting "hangry" before our dinner in Camden later that night. Imagine our surprise to get two slices of pizza for $2 and that it was actually pretty decent pizza. My wife actually thought it was great. (I like thinner crust but ate my whole piece). Staff was friendly, unusual in a small town pizza place, and served us with a smaile. I'd go back.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Don't go for the atmosphere, go for the Pizza!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Very convenient location downtown, but for sure you are just going for the pizza, not a dining experience. All that being said, the pizza is GREAT. My husband and I really hardly ever eat pizza, but we crave Alexia's pizza.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Belfast me
“Pizza by the Slice”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

The best pizza in Belfast with take out or eat there. Through out the day and early evening pizza is only $1.00 per slice. The steak and cheeses, meat ball subs and Greek Salads are not exactly what you would find in South Philadelphia but for this far North they are quite good. Nothing fancy here but the pizza is exceptional. It is a local thing with a constant stream of customers, mostly locals. We order pizzas to go and a Greek salad several times here each summer. The $1.00 slices are a staple if you are on the go.

Visited August 2012
“Great pizza, bad service”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

We walked in for a quick lunch in August. We were craving pizza and were not disappointed on this end. That said, the service here was downright rude. The gentleman taking my order seemed annoyed that we were there (there were several other parties) and was certainly not going to entertain any questions about the menu. This treatment was similar from the server who gave us our food, further annoyed that I asked for extra napkins.

Its understandable that people may have bad days, I can imagine that serving pizza to tourists is not a fun job everyday. Its one thing not to be helpful, but another to be aggressive and rude.

The pizza at this place is pretty good, which is why they rate average. Customer service sucks. This is just a snapshot of one visit, but thats the best I can do.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Potomac, MD
“Great pizza.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

Cozy, very casual pizza restaurant. Visited twice while on vacation and got take out both times. Pizza borders on pan pizza, with a nice buttery crust and lots of good cheese.

Visited August 2012