“Just eh” 2 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Roanoke, VA
“Just eh”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2012

Of all the places we ate in Maine, this was probably the least impressive. I had high hopes as it was recommended to us. Atmosphere is nice, but food was disappointing. My vegetarian risotto had nothing in common with a real risotto. This was a lump of rice sparsely sprinkled with vegetables. No amount of grated cheese could save it. I've read reviews of others re. the lobster risotto...should have tried that!

Visited September 2012

Falmouth, Massachusetts
“Wonderful Dinner!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2012

I am not a fan of Italian Food (yes it is true!!), my husband is. Nevertheless, we went here to celebrate our wedding anniversary and we both enjoyed our choices. My husband had the spinich/mushroom raviolli with a meat sauce, and he enjoyed it very much. I had a rib steak with the lobster rissotto, and I would drive the 5 1/2 hours from home to have it again!! Actually, although it was very good, I would skip the steak next time so I would have more room for the risotto!! It was creamy and cheesy with tender pieces of lobster mixed in!! I tried the local wine suggested by our waitress and it was quite nice. We both had cheesecake for dessert; mine with raspsberry sauce, his with choclate sauce--we ate it all. If this place could also make me happy, then it's really good!

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Upton, Massachusetts, United States
“Homemade Pastas”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Been to Delvino's a number of times and never disappointed.....my friends love it there as well. Last night had the special, Shrimp Scampi over Angel Hair Pasta......the homemade angel hair pasta was as good as my Italian Nona made and the sauce was very tasty without overdoing the garlic......they should add this dish to the regular menu. My husband had the raviolis with a rich red meat sauce an he loved it. Love the fact that salads are included with the entres and not a separate charge. We also shared a piece of homemade carrot cake which was the best I have ever had. I know we will return the next time we are in the area.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
LeRoy, NY
“Good food- Shaky service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

Nice Italian food w/ a nice atmosphere- Our server was not too w/ it (had to ask several times for water refill, bread refill came w/ 4 small pieces for four people, slow) but, because of the food quality, I would try again

Visited September 2012
“Go elsewhere.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

The sign outside said happy hour from 3 to 5 w/ specials and $5.00 bloody marys and mimosas. Only one special available and no happy hour prices. Calamari and service was below average for an "upscale" restaurant. Never again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere