“Best ice cream we have ever licked!” 5 of 5 stars

160 Front St, Bath, Bath, Maine 04530, Bath, ME
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Bath
Cuisines: American
Description: This is a quaint little ice cream shop in maine. It has very good ice cream.
Charleston, South Carolina
“Best ice cream we have ever licked!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 19, 2013

We stopped by here after a long visit to the maritime museum. Wow! Don't get me wrong to me all ice cream is good but this was exceptional. I had the pumpkin pecan and it was the best I have eaten. My hubby got the moose tracks and he wouldn't share so I'm assuming it was delicious. Can't go wrong with any flavor.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Courtenay, Canada
“Ice cream so good I dream of a return visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2013

I was from out of town, visiting friends. Got an urge for ice cream and we went here. My experience made me want to move to Bath just to go back! First of all, the server was so patient and great and allowed me a few samples before I made my choice. She seemed very confident, proud and knowledgeable of her products. I loved the unusual choices offered here. I was tempted to try to the Basil Mint, but ended up with a Middle Eastern fig that was heavenly. It was interesting on a Sunday evening to see other older adults without children also patronizing the place. I guess with the range of exotic blends of flavors, this could be called ice cream for the sophisticated palate. Wish they could ship to Canada!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Ice Cream Parlor in Midcoast Maine”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

We live in the Bath area and visit Dot's frequently. They have a great selection of flavors and have added gelato this year. The service is friendly and prompt. There are tables inside and outside along the side walk. It is funny how ice cream seems to make everyone more fun to be around. We love the Solo Bistro and they have wonderful deserts. You will often see the same people you sat near for dinner at the Bistro having an ice cream sundae at Dot's after their meal.Two places are only a block away and make the perfect combinatioin on a nice night.

Cobham, Surrey
“Fantastic Ice cream Parlor!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

Ate here with my family & loved it! Huge servings of delicious ice cream! Cute decor. We loved the salted caramel, cookie dough, and double fudge, while the kids went bonkers over Dino crunch & tornado. Total hit with us!!!!!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Asheville, North Carolina
“Quaint Ice Cream Shop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Dots is a nice little ice cream shop, friendly service, great ice cream. Sat at the table and played a game of yahtzee with family. Definitely recommended!

• Visited August 2013