This is a big new Hampton Inn located where you can easily walk into the town of Bath. The front desk people were very nice and the hotel was very clean. The pool looked great, but we did not go in.
We had the river view room and the view when you were laying down or sitting was very pretty. There is a marina and some kind of yard across the street though, so standing in the window looking down was not quite as scenic.
My only disappointment was the breakfast - they had this scrambled egg thing that I had not seen at a Hampton Inn before - I prefer the omelets.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This uptown hotel in downtown Bath opened May 20, 2010. Water views in the front and park views in the back. Walking distance to shopping, restaurants and lounges. Indoor pool & spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick Hotel Bath
- Hampton Inn Bath Brunswick Maine