We stayed here on our two week trip in August. The ceiling had quite a bit of water damage and it obviously had never been addressed. The bathroom is so small (narrow) that you have to back out of it. The front desk receptionist (Ben) is clearly not in the right job. He was snarky, curt and at times just down right rude, both on the phone and in person. He needs a refresher in client relations and service orientation. He and the other girl behind the desk seemed to be too busy chatting and laughing to answer any questions or give us any of their precious time. The 'breakfast room' is a tiny hole in the wall with enough room for about 6 -8 people, not exactly appropriate for a motel with a lot of rooms. And the 'breakfast' was, to be generous, meager. And yet, with all of this they still expect top dollar?! My advice, give it a pass and find something better. Choice hotels should step in and clean up their act!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Inn conveniently located by largest shopping district in Bangor, Maine. 96 Neatly appointed, nonsmoking guest rooms. Rooms all equipped with Free high speed wireless internet, in room safes and coffee makers. Fitness room on site. Pets welcome. Hotel has banquet/meeting space on site, perfect for hosting business or social events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Inn Bangor Hotel Bangor
- Bangor Comfort Inn
- Quality Inn Bangor, Maine